Malloy Girls

Spring is here! It is so refreshing and beautiful after the winter we had in East Tennessee. The colors, smells, flowers.. I love everything about it. It makes for the absolute perfect backdrop for Spring photo's. This post is about two beautiful little girls. Oh man, I don't even know how to put into words how sweet these two are. I loved the feeling of the youngest one's hands tugging at me and the baby breath you can almost smell when you look at her pictures. The oldest little beauty should definitely think about taking up photography! She was my little helper and had so many precious ideas. I'm very thankful to the Malloy family for calling me and allowing us to meet up again for another fun shoot! Hope you enjoy these for many years to come!



























0 comments:

Post a Comment