Bolton Family

Joy: Intense and especially ecstatic or exultant happiness. An outward show of pleasure or delight; rejoicing. A deep feeling or condition of happiness or contentment. When I think about this family this is what I feel...pure joy! I tear up every time! Why? Because they are so very special to me. Meet my brother, Matt, and his beautiful little family of three. Henry is the gorgeous blue eyed toddler and see the stunning blonde standing at the top of those stairs? That's his wife, Donna. AHH! I love them so much!

This shoot was without a doubt one of my favorites. There are a lot of things that really make me smile but come on now, pork rinds and an old ford truck?! Now that is pure southern awesomeness! I absolutely love how these turned out and am thrilled it happend to be with some of my very own. I can't wait to do this over and over and over again as Henry grows into a little man and on into his teenage years and then.. tear... his wedding day. I love you so much, Bolton family! You will definitely see more of these to come!





































0 comments:

Post a Comment