Introducing Baby Cooper

I'm so incredibly lucky to be around some fantastically sweet families and precious babies. I still can't believe I am actually doing this for a living. PINCH. ME! I will always have a love for baby photography. I just don't think it gets any better than baby wrinkles and baby breath. I've got some awesome baby cacoons on order for the next baby session I do. You can buy just about any color or style HERE. Oh my! Can't wait to get my hands on a baby to put in one of those!

So next up, meet baby Cooper... ugh. So. Stinkin. Cute! And check out that fabulous nursery of his. Such a cool room for one precious little baby! One thing I really love about this job is watching babies go from momma's belly, to baby, to toddling around, to full fledge running and playing as children. I hope I'm doing this when I'm eighty! Thanks to Cooper's sweet parents for inviting me in your home again. Enjoy your sneak peek!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment